Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photography Blog


Just a heads up...I'm starting a photography blog but it is still under construction....It will be complete and ready to view in a couple of days so stay posted for the address! =)

2 comments:

sara and wade said...

shauna!!!! this is sara (storey)vest... i was just looking on heidi's blog and your pics of boston are ADORABLE! great job! anyway, i was so excited to see you had a blog so we could catch up! it looks like life is well for you and your beautiful family! hope you don't mind if i stop by frequently to see how life is! feel free to stop our way! i can't wait to see more of your pictures!!

Jeff and Erin said...

Hey Spendloves, I came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. Nik good luck with your interviews, I'm sure they will all love you! Keep us posted on what happens. Hope everything is going well! -Erin