Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great news everybody...I'm pregnant! I am due May 28, 2009 and that will put Ian and the new baby just about 2 years apart! It is perfect timing for us and we are really excited. I have been really sick, but know it will all be worth it in about 7 months! We love you all and thank you for all your support!

12 comments:

Julie said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting for this post! Now I really really really really hope you move down here! These two will just be a week apart...I am due May 20th!

Brian and Amber said...

wow! Congrats!

Ryan and Heidi said...

I'm so happy for you!

Chelsie said...

ah congrats, i'm so excited for you guys!! i hope you get feeling better!

Kari said...

That's way exciting! Congrats! I'm jealous!

Jeff and Erin said...

Congrats guys, that is so exciting!

Elena Loo said...

hey!! congrats on baby #2 - thats so great that your family is growing!! I found your blog on Heidi's. How are you??? Keep in touch!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Yay! Im super excited for you Although I would have loved our
2nd babies born on the same day as well.

Winters said...

It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend Ian is a hoot I hope that Jackson is as smart as he is I loved all his tricks!!! I hope you start feeling better and we will see you Thanksgiving time!! I guess Nik a little sooner!!

Kaylee said...

Congrats!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Lauren said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Katie and Rob said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!