
So this is my sweet little pumpkin on Halloween! He was so much fun! He didn't quite get the whole going to people's doors and saying "trick or treat", but he did like the fact that everywhere we went he got candy and most people opened it and gave it to him! He was all sugared up when we got home!
He was pretty addicted to candy for a couple of days after and would just cry if he saw the candy bucket... we had to keep hiding it in different places. =) He has mostly forgotten now, although I do occasionally give him a treat!
In my opinion he is the cutest pumpkin that has ever been! Everywhere we went in his costume (before Halloween too) he got lots of compliments of being the cutest little pumpkin... I think if there was a costume contest... he would have won for sure! Not just because of his good looks, but because of his charm too! =) But I am kinda biased as his mother!


2 comments:
What a cute little pumpkin! And I can't wait to find out what you're having!!
He is such a cute pumpkin I am so excited for jackson to be that big and go trick or treatin!!! We will see you guys in 2 weeks. It was good seeing nick i hope his interview went good!!:)
Post a Comment