Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's A Girl!

Yeah we are so excited... it is a girl! Now we will have one of each! I'm so excited to get to buy pink!!!! (and purple and yellow and all those girly colors!) We don't have a name picked out yet, but do have a few we like! It might take us a while to decide though! I knew it was a girl all along, but it sure is nice to have it confirmed by ultrasound! I'm 16 weeks tomorrow...it seems to be going so slow and so fast all at the same time. Oh, other good news... Nik graduates tomorrow! He still has to take one class next semester for dental school, but it will be so nice for him to not be sooooo busy! I will actually get to spend lots of time with him! Things are going so well for us right now and I give all the credit to our Heavenly Father! He has blessed us so much and we are so thankful!

5 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Wow!!! I am so excited for you guys! She will be beautiful!

Chelsie said...

yeah!!! congrats!! i'm so pumped for you guys! how perfect, one of each! and props to nik on graduating, that is such a good feeling I'm sure!

Jeff and Erin said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun. My sister just had a little girl and she is a blast! Tell Nik congrats on graduating, what a relief!

Chace and Amy said...

Yeah Shauna!! I'm excited for you! Where are you guys headed for dental school? Virginia maybe??? (Chace and I are headed there in the fall.)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.. Girls are the BEST!! Tell Nik congrats for me on Dental School he has always been such a hard worker..