So we are scheduled to have Miranda on Wednesday! We can't wait to welcome this little angel into our family. Tonight we were telling Ian that Miranda was coming soon and he got so excited. He was kissing my belly and telling her that he loves her. It was so sweet and I can't wait for him to meet her! He will be such a good big brother! I will put pictures of our sweet baby girl on as soon as I feel up to it (which is hopefully soon after =)! Keep us in your prayers!
3 comments:
Hey,I am glad you found my blog. I can't believe its time already it goes by fast when your not the one that's pregnant! Ian is adorable. Its so exciting your moving to Arizona. A relief I bet. Thats how we felt too when Erik got in to pharm school. Is Heidi having another baby too? Yes, I do love being a mom its hard, but so fun too. Red hair would have been sweet too I just didn't want to have a baby that didnt look like I carried him around for nine months. I want some credit too ;-) Hope everything goes well on Wed. Post pics of new baby girl ASAP.
Shauna that is so exciting! Good luck with everything and we can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!
Yay!! I can't wait to meet her! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted, otherwise us girls will be bugging Nick lol Love you!
Post a Comment