Saturday, June 6, 2009

She's Not Too Big!

Ian finally decided Miranda is not too big!
He finally wanted to hold her...and he loved it! He was giving her kisses and hugs,
and he just kept looking at her...it was so cute!
Daddy, Ian and Miranda being silly!





It is so fun having two! It definately is a big adjustment, but I have been lucky because Nik is out of school so he can help a lot! It will get a little easier when I'm feeling better too! Ian is such a good helper and likes to run little errands for us! He sure loves Miranda and that helps a lot too! I love my cute little family and wouldn't trade this for anything in the world!

1 comment:

Jeff and Erin said...

What a cute big brother! Little miranda is so cute and we are so happy for you guys, Congrats!