Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

This is my cute family! I love having two kids! It gets better and better every day!
Happy 4th of July!
We started the day off at the North Ogden parade! Ian loves parades, we went to the founders day parade last week and he got tons of candy! Nik thought it was better than Halloween because you just sat there and the candy came to you!


Nik and Ian watching the jets fly overhead!



Miranda looked soooooo cute in her 4th of july getup! The best part is I didn't have to buy this outfit! My good friends gave it to me! (thanks for the skirt Melanie!)

After the parade we headed up to the park for the festivities there! We ate lunch, watched a little softball and then headed to the kid stuff! Ian had a good time! I bought five tickets and he used them to......
throw frogs in the frog bog!
...slide on the huge slide (that was his favorite!)

....and jump in the finding nemo bounce thing! He loved it! Nik on the other hand thought it was a waste of money and HATED waiting in line! He was a good sport though and for that I was very grateful! After the park we headed home for naps!!!!!!


After we woke up we headed to Nik's parents for dinner (thanks... it was very YUMMY!) This is Ian and Cam... he loves Cam! It is going to be hard when we move... we are going to miss everyone sooo much! Next it was up to Weber High for the fireworks! We do this every year because this was Nik and I's first date!!! After the 4th of July 2005 we were pretty much either on the phone or with each other (I lived in Provo) and were married October 20, 2005! Love you hunny!

We had fun up at the field, Nik's family always goes up there and we have fun! Ian is such a good kid, he is so funny lately! Nik and him are crazy together!

I love you Ian!
He loved the fireworks! Miranda slept through the whole thing! Ian fell asleep during the Founder's Day fireworks, but he stayed awake for these! Every time there was a break in the fireworks because of the music he would say, MORE! And when they were over he kept saying more more, and was pretty sad that they were over! When they would go off he would say Wow or I love it or it's pretty! =)

As you can tell by this picture, Ian was pretty tired by the end of the evening! He did sleep in the next day though! It was great!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So fun! And umm..I am pretty sure you met and were married in 2005 not 2007 ;)