This is my sweet ANGEL! Last week she turned 3 months!
I can't believe how fast it has gone by! She is so beautiful and has such a sweet spirit!
She brings lots of happiness to our lives!
She is not sleeping the greatest, especially last night, but every once in a while I will get like 4 hours of sleep in a row and then it's all good!
She is SO SWEET and has the cutest features! She has really long eyelashes, and really pretty eyes, also the sweetest smile! It just melts your heart!


She definately loves her big brother! And he loves her... he is always kissing her and hugging her and playing with her! He says her name soooo cute! It almost sounds like "wada" but I just can't explain! It is funny because he will say mermaid really well, but he won't even try to say Miranda the right way it is just "wada". He loves her!
She is SO SWEET and has the cutest features! She has really long eyelashes, and really pretty eyes, also the sweetest smile! It just melts your heart!
11 comments:
She is so beautiful! How is it having two kids so close in age? We are trying for our second and they will be about two years apart. About the sleeping... Have you read Babywise: Giving your infant the gift of night time sleep. I read it with Katie and did what it suggested and she has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old. I love it! You should give it a try.
Hi Guys! Thanks for finding us! Looks like you have been REALLY busy :) Your little ones are soooo adorable. Great to hear from you!
Oh, and I have seen the trailer for the new movie....I CAN'T WAIT!
She is beautiful! Im glad you like the skirt! I loved my bumbo also I remember all the kids trying to sit in it. Sorry I couldnt chat friday I will call you monday miss you tons!
Miranda is a little girl version of Ian (but with darker hair). She is such a doll and kind of reminds me of Emerie. We miss you guys so much. I hope you guys keep doing well and tell Nick good luck in school.
Oh my those are the CUTEST pictures! She has changed so much and I totally think she is a little Nik! I see so much of Nik in her! I miss you!
What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is already 3 months old. Time does fly! I am starting to get baby fever so bad now. I hope it won't be too long. Talk to you soon, miss you guys!
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big (in a good way). I swear she was so TINY when you guys left.
Well, to answer your questions (I don't know how else to do it except for putting it on one of your posts). We did move to North Ogden, just this past weekend actually, and we are both still working in SL. It was to be closer to the girls. Parker hasn't been able to see them much lately. We moved into the same apartment complex Parker use to live in, just a different building.
The big day is technically this Friday (Sept. 4) but we're just signing papers and then we'll have a wedding next Sept. 4. So save up so that you guys can come. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months. Hope everything is going well in Arizona.
she is gorgeous!! i love the smiling pics of her....so stinkin cute
She is a major cutie!! I miss you guys!
Those are the cutest kids, Miranda is changing and growing. We miss all of you. See you soon. Love Mom
I am commenting from Kasey & Meridee's blog
fyi... building a mystery swears twice... the largest of the swear words being at 2:20 ... just saying ;-)
Post a Comment