A little while ago we got to take a tour of the local fire station!! It was fun to learn about the trucks and what the firemen do!

Ian was in awe the whole time. He loves big trucks... especially ones that make noise!

We got to learn about all the tools on the fire truck and what they would be used for.

We got to climb up into the fire truck to see what it looks like inside.

The kids LOVED it!

We even got to learn about the gear a fireman wears. Ian was pretty freaked out, but I wanted to show him that a fireman is nice and if he ever sees one not to hide from him or be afraid, but... he was still freaked out! Miranda on the other hand just about tore this guys mask off just shortly after the picture was taken! She must not be afraid!


At the end of the tour they gave all the kids fireman hats and a coloring book!

Ian and Luke!
The kids had so much fun! Thanks Tasha for arranging the whole thing! It was a blast!
4 comments:
CUTE!!! I wanted to take the girls to the Fire Station open house they had a few weeks ago but they had other plans that day. We can't wait to see you guys!!
How fun! I bet Ian just absolutely loved that! I love the picture with his hat and sunglasses! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!!!!
That looked like so much fun! We actually did that about a month ago and it was way fun. Those pictures are soo stinking cute of Ian. I can't wait to see what Miranda looks like in person. So EXCITED!
How fun! Carson went to the same thing with his Grandma and loved it, he loves his fireman hat to he makes daddy wear one and they pretend to put out the fire!
Post a Comment