Thursday, February 25, 2010

Croup

Well both my kids have croup. It has not been very fun. I feel so bad for them, especially when there is only so much I can do. Isn't that the worst? Feeling like there is nothing you can do to help your kids get better? I hate it! They can only have so many steamy baths.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

O sad. Good luck with helping them get better. Poor kiddos.

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Sorry to hear, poor kids! Feel better soon!

Melanie said...

Croup is not fun. Hope they get feeling better soon.

Chelsie said...

oh i'm so sorry! i hope that they get feeling better soon! and agreed, that is the worst feeling in the world

Ryan and Heidi said...

Ya that is the worst! I'm so sorry:( I hope they don't have an attack either of them cause that was the scariest and i don't wish that upon anybody!!!

Joe and Nicole said...

Hang in there!! You rock as a mother so they will be better very soon. Love you!!