Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A few Random thoughts

We have found Ian like this on multiple occasions. Neither Nik or I drink out of the carton like this so I'm not sure where he got the idea!



My sister Rachael came to visit for about 30 minutes on her way to Texas with her friends! That was fun to see her even though it was so short! Ian had a blast!

Ian can make his bed all by himself and even likes to do it! You can't really tell, but under the monkey and bear is the pillow that matches the comforter. It's not really in the right spot, but I'm just glad he is trying!

Ian and his friend "Lukey" eating icecream outside Chick-Fil-A. Shortly hereafter the icecream falls out of Ians cone.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How funny is that sneaking a swig or two from the carton. He did live with an uncle or two in his day. He could have picked it up anywhere...or from a movie or something. That is hilarious. Nice to see he likes to make his bed. I have never had that luxury of my kids ever wanting to make their bed. I hope it sticks.

Julie said...

Ian is too funny!

Ryan and Heidi said...

So cute! I miss that kid!