Monday, March 15, 2010

Grandma for a Day!

So we went to Chick-fil-A today for lunch (free kidsmeal on Mondays in Surprise!!) and Ian found himself a Grandma. This lady was seriously crazy, but I just wanted to hug her. Just one of those cute old ladies that didn't quite have her head anymore! =) Anyways they were sitting right behind us and she first started by pulling Miranda's highchair over by her and rubbing her face and talking to her, but Miranda started crying because she was scared. Then Ian came over and just smiled at her. Pretty soon he was sitting on her lap, getting lipstick kisses, getting fed, getting his mouth wiped after each bite, getting drinks, getting more hugs and kisses and loving every minute of it!! I could tell she was just the sweetest thing so it didn't bother me, and Ian was eating so that was also a bonus!! I don't think she ate at all... I'm pretty sure Ian ate all of her chicken nuggets! I was seriously laughing so hard! She was so funny!! I think Ian was just happy to get a "Grandma hug!"


3 comments:

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Carson has that same shirt for summer, great deal for 3.50! What a cute old lady although I would be a little weirded out your so good. We miss and love you!

Kallee said...

I'm still laughing. How funny is that, the best is you actually have pictures to prove it. I need to carry my camera around more often:).

Thanks for all of your sweet comments and phone calls, you make me feel like a super-star:). Love ya!

ps the zoo is acutally terribly expensive, clayton got us season passes for christmas to make it worth while.

Ryan and Heidi said...

You're a brave woman! But that is pretty cute! It actually makes me mad when people try to do that kinda stuff with my kids so I don't know that I would've been brave enough to just sit back and watch! But she does look like a cue little old lady and she looks like she was enjoying it as much as Ian!