Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Shoot

I've been wanting to do this for a while now... I got out Miranda's blessing dress and it still fits her (in fact it fits her better now than it did when she got blessed). I wanted some pictures of her in it now that she is smiling, sitting, and standing up to things!!



...little miss attitude...

she loves stuffed animals!

We wore our EASTER clothes this week since conference is next week! They looked so cute!! Miranda had her first ponytail today... it's just little, but so fun!! I love doing these girly things!




Happy Easter (next week!)

6 comments:

Sara Garner said...

you have the cutest babies EVER!! I just can't wait to squeeze them again!! :)

Grandma LoriAnn said...

Wow I am one lucky Grandma! These are precious children of our Heavenly Father and they have very precious parents! What a blessing!
The kids look so beautiful and I am loving the ponytail! Miranda's dress is so beautiful!! Little miss attitude is a picture that you need to upload to snapfish for me or Walgreens or something so I can have it! and one of Ian too!

The Asper's said...

So cute! I love her eyes!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

What a doll! O I miss you all so very much! I cant believe how big they both are. Kiss them both for me!

Ryan and Heidi said...

So cute!!!

Chelsie said...

she is gorgeous! love the pics. your kiddos are so cute!