Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter

We had such a fun Easter this year!! We decided to do the Easter Bunny stuff on Saturday morning and really liked that! I really loved having Conference on Easter... it just made it so easy to remember why we really celebrate Easter!

Ian getting the eggs ready! He loved finding them!

Miranda got this panda and she LOVED it! She is so funny with stuffed animals... she just hugs them, laughs at them, rolls on the ground with them, kicks them with her feet, kisses them... it is SO DANG CUTE!!

Ian got an umbrella (or "numbrella" as he calls it) and a little remote control car! He was so excited about both!

Miranda also got this little pig that vibrates and plays little songs and makes pig noises!
On Easter Sunday we headed over to our friends house to have a great breakfast and watch conference! It was such a nice weekend! Thanks guys!

5 comments:

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Looks like so much fun!

Melanie said...

Numbrella is so cute. Kylie calls orange as morange and I love it....It was so fun to see you guys when you came up. I wish we got to see you guys more....

Melanie said...

Sounds like a good Easter! I love your kids!...and you ofcourse! I was so sad I didn't get to see you when you were here. Will have to make sure next time!

Kari said...

That's fun you had Ian help get the eggs ready!
And that pic of him and Boston hugging is the most adorable thing ever!

Chelsie said...

looks like you guys had a great easter. i'm so happy that heidi got to come down to visit you...i'm sure they didn't mind visiting you in the warm weather when it's snowing up here!