Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Miranda

My Baby is 1 today. I feel like her life has gone by so fast!!! We had a good day today. We played and took naps, signed a lease for our new house, went to the park, went swimming, had pizza, opened presents and had cake.

Pics are a little out of order, but still fun to see!

Doesn't know how to blow yet so Ian had to help her blow out the candle!

Was excited about touching the cake and was a little surprised that we let her! It took her a few minutes to really get her hands in ther, but she did it!


Messy Girl!

Cleaning off in the sink!

Presents!

She got twins and loved them! She also got these squishy ball pig things and liked them even better than the dolls!! =)

Loves to swing!

Swimming! (This is our friend Brandon) She has a short attention span while swimming so we rotated her from person to person to keep her happy!! =)

She is such a sweet girl and we love her so much!! She has such a caring, loving spirit about her. She has a big smile that melts our hearts and a scream that breaks our eardrums!! =) She is so smart and learning so many new things! She can do some sign language, say a couple words, sleep through the night, wave, blow kisses, find her toes, nose and hair, and she is getting close to walking. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow and we LOVE her so much!! Happy Birthday Miranda girl!

10 comments:

The Asper's said...

I can't believe she's one, but at the same time I feel like she should be older. How fun!- Where is the post about your house??

Ashley and Parker Spendlove said...

I cannot believe she is already one. She is so absolutely adorable!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Miranda....we miss you and can't wait to see you...less than a month....glad you had such a great day. we love you!!!

Jeff and Erin said...

Wow time flies! She is adorable!
that is exciting about moving into a house..congrats and good luck!

(everyone at the pharmacy says hi :o) I'm back workin at Lees!) Hope all is well!

Julie said...

Oh Happy Birthday Miranda!! Yay!!

Kaylee said...

No way! She can't be one yet! I am so glad you had a fun bday w/ her though and I'm jealous you get to go swimming! happy bday, baby!

Our family of four said...

Happy belated birthday Miranda! She is so cute! I can't believe how fast that year went. I love first birthday's, they are the best!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Happy Birthday Miranda I wish we were there to celebrate with you! I feel like it has gone by to fast, I wish I could have gotten to know her like I did with IAN. Hope it was a great day!

Kari said...

So smart to have her in her swimsuit for cake time, then throw her in the sink! I'll have to keep that in mind!

Joe and Nicole said...

You are a great mom and she is so cute. I can not believe how fast it has gone. I love you all!!!