Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Going to the Doctor

The kids had their doctor appointments yesterday.  Ian had his 3 year appointment and Miranda had her 15 month appointment.  It was nice doing it on the same day at the same time!
The only problem was two kids after getting shots!
Miranda had a really hard night full of fevers and leg pain... she wouldn't even stand on them or walk or move them.  She just cried.  It was really sad!
Ian got his shots in his arms and he was really brave.  I thought he would only get one shot so that is what I told him beforehand, but he ended up getting 3.  They hurt him pretty bad, but he did good!

They are growing great!

Ian:
Weight 27lb 4oz  1%
Height 35 1/4in.  10%

Miranda:
Weight 20lb 5oz  10%
Height 31in.  75%

2 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Wow they are growing so fast! They are darling Shauna :)

Melanie said...

I hate when they get shots...I want to cry as much as they do. Wish my kids had the weight yours do. They are so cute...we miss them. Hope he had a good birthday.