Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crazy Weather!!

This weather was so crazy.  It didn't start out crazy... just rained really hard!!  (Can't really tell from the pics)  But then it got crazy!


We got hail the size of golf balls!!!  Some were even bigger.  Never in my life (even) in Utah have I seen hail this big!! Cars got dented, our shed got really dented, trees were knocked down, we had garbage and plants all over our front yard!  It was just crazy!  I was so glad Nik got home right before it started hailing so our car didn't get dented, but our neighbors car did like crazy!

Then we had beautiful double rainbows!!

This was the crazy hail!!


This is our tree that split in half!

Even though it was crazy and rainy I loved every minute of it!!  It is so nice to have the weather cool down!!  We had our windows and doors open all morning and all night!  We walked to the park today (got rained on) and it was so nice to play outside without melting!!!! The forecast says it's supposed to stay in the low 90's for the next 10 days!!  Horray for double digits instead of triple digits!!!

3 comments:

Maddi and Cole said...

Yikes! I read this morning that Arizona was getting tornadoes!!! Be safe!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Pretty! I love watching the rain! And the double rainbow is awesome!

Kallee said...

crazy crazy! I am so glad clayton was home before that hit! Totally love the apple idea. Those look incredibly delicious. Too creative!