Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh so Fun!


This was Miranda's first ponytail!! So cute!

I finally broke down and got playdough!  I think it was $2.99 and it was definately worth it!!  Endless hours of fun for Ian!  Miranda likes it too, but she makes a mess so we wait until she is asleep!

Reading books on Ian's bed!

Just wanted to show how curly Miranda's hair is until she lays on it and it gets frizzy! =) 

Reading the Friend magazine!!  I debated whether I should order it or not and I'm so glad I did!  There are lots of cute stories and great pictures!!  Usually there is a coloring page or two and Ian loves to look at it!

 GARAGE SALE FUN!!
On Saturday morning I went garage sale shopping with a friend from my ward.  I was supposed to meet her at 6:45am.  I woke up and it felt like "Black Friday" to me!  I was so excited!! =) Ha ha!  I really wanted to find a bookshelf or something to put books in.. I was also keeping an eye out for fun kid toys (because we are lacking in that area!)

Needless to say it was a success!!  I found this cute dollhouse bookshelf (shown above), the baby stroller, and this EXERCISE BIKE (shown below)!  It is practically brand new and in great condition!  It works perfectly and even has the extras like heart rate monitors!!  I've been looking for one for a while, but haven't found one this cheap or this nice so I felt like I got a really good deal!  I also got a cute little baby cradle for Miranda and I'm totally giving it to her for christmas!!!  It is a baby cradle that came with a baby and extra clothes and everything!  It was very clean and it was just a Grandma and Grandpa that were selling it because their grand-daughter didn't play with it anymore!  It probably got played with like 10 times... any guess how much I paid for everything?

Bookshelf $15
Stroller $2
Baby Cradle $8
Exercise Bike $40
Total: $65
I felt pretty good about it!! =)

This picture is just proof that sometimes they play together without fighting!! =)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Isn't it so nice to get good deals?! Good job. Do you happen to get my text about the kitchen???

Chelsie said...

that book shelf is darling and i love how curly miranda's hair is. oh you have such cute kiddos

Kaylee said...

Way to go! I love finding good deals and would love to go to garage sales w/ you!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you got some good deals! Way to go!