So many of you have probably been seeing this, but I saw this deal on one of my really good friend's blogs and had to do it! Who can pass up a great deal?! When people ask me a good place to order pictures, I always refer them to Shutterfly. I have had family members use other places and the pictures or projects just don't turn out as well. At lots of other places pictures have turned out grainy or not as colorful. My favorite thing about Shutterfly is that the quality of their prints is amazing! They have such awesome holiday cards! I order my Christmas cards from Shutterfly every year! To check out their selection click here. I know a lot of you are having or just had a baby and they have the cutest birth announcements.. click here to see them. They also have a great assortment of BIRTHDAY CARDS!!! (click here) And don't worry, Shutterfly will not disappoint! They will even address and send them out for you! And guess what else...bloggers....yes that means you! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards courtesy of Shutterfly! This is a deal you cannot pass up! I've already got mine picked out! Just go to this link! http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Happy Holidays!
Shauna
1 comment:
I'm glad you are doing this! I just got my free cards sent out! They turned out way nice!
Post a Comment