Doesn't this look fabulous? It is so yummy too! I have never made it because it takes all day to make, but my "Grandma" makes it and I love it and I love her!
This is my daddy! I love him! He sings with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir so you should look for him next time conference is on (or if you watch Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday mornings!)! This is not the best picture of him, but you get the basic idea! He is one of the only ones with a mustache and usually sits towards the front in the middle section! It is really fun to be able to see him on TV! The kids LOVE it and it is a fun game to try and find Grandpa! Love you dad!


3 comments:
How fun. I love all the posts. That paper mache thing is a good idea. I would love to get ideas from you that you guys used in your minute to win it game. I love looking for your dad during MATSW and conference. Kevin always makes fun of me because I get so excited when i see him. It's kinda like where's waldo. I can remember your due date, you'll have to remind me. I am glad you guys had a good holiday. miis you.
I've never seen Jello like that before!!! I would love to see what it tastes like....got the videos in the mail yesterday...thanks...We see your dad all the time too.
it's a fun game for us to find your dad too! ha ha
Post a Comment