Ian was so excited to hold the baby! Due to Miranda having pneumonia we didn't let the kids get very close for the first week or so! Ian wasn't sick, but just in case we made him put on a clean shirt and wear a mask! He didn't mind... he was so excited!!
Then a couple days later we decided Miranda could hold her too! I had ordered kid size masks, but when we put one on Miranda she stopped breathing and freaked out! =) Oh well... at least I tried! We still let her hold Kamryn and SHE LOVED IT!!
They both love her so much... they just can't get enough!
KISSES
All three! Each of them is so different and unique! It is so amazing to know that they are my kids!!! I never could have imagined what they would look like or be like! I love their personalities! I'm a lucky girl!!
p.s. Nik and I can't get enough either!! =)
9 comments:
You have a beautiful family!!! I just love the great moments that these pictures reflect. You are an awesome mom and have the cutest kids!!!! Love you guys =o)
Shauna, she is SOOO adorable!!! I love all that blond hair. Those pictures of all the kids are so cute too. That is so cute that Ian didn't mind wearing the mask so he could hold her. What a beautiful family.
So cute, Shauna!
So sweet! They look so cute all three together! I am glad everyone is doing so well! You are such a cute, amazing Mom!
Those pictures are priceless. Just wait until they are fighting with each other...wait that doesn't happen!!!
So so so cute! You have such a cute family!
So cute!! Love those kids!
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever!! If everyone is feeling better then we have to get together!!
So sweet Shauna. The pictures are so priceless, brother and sister holding their new baby! I love it. So glad all is going well for you. WE love you!
Post a Comment