As some of you may know.. Nik plays the piano so well!! For him it is a wonderful escape from the world! Since we moved to AZ we have been without a piano and I have hated it for him! I have prayed many times that we could find a piano in our budget (very low) so that he could continue to play, especially where school is so stressful... I have just felt he needed to be able to play to relax and get school off his mind every once in a while!
Well I went garage sale shopping with my good friend Jamie and I was just along for the ride... wasn't going to buy anything!! We stopped to say hello to one of her friends and that friend jokingly said "there is a piano... anyone need a piano?" me: "I DO!!!!!" so I jumped out of the car and went to look at it. It is a few scratches in the pain here and there, and a couple notes that are out of tune, but for the most part it looked like a great piano! I tried calling Nik to see if he would be interested, but he didn't answer! For those of you who know Nik you know he hates when I go garage sale shopping and he hates it even more when I come home with something! =) I measured the pros and cons of coming home and telling him I bought a piano at a garage sale and the pros won!! I BOUGHT IT!! How much you wonder? $60!!!! I know.. amazing!
I love the way Heavenly Father blesses me and my family and I know I went garage sale shopping so I could find that piano for Nik! It is very loved and I love hearing Nik and the kids play it! I even sat down and played for the first time in a few years... it felt good!
What a great blessing!!
(Ian took this one!)
1 comment:
Score....you couldn't pass that up...I know how hard it was to move without your piano...$60 is an awesome find....that is awesome.
Post a Comment