Sunday, June 28, 2009
Church
Well we made it to all three meetings today for the first time since we had the baby!!!! =) It felt sooo good to be back in Relief Society, I just love it there, such a sweet spirit you can't find anywhere else! And I taught Sunday School, the lesson went fairly well I thought, and then Sacrament Meeting. I love taking the sacrament...Ian loves it too! Today he hurried and took two pieces of bread before we could stop him =) Sneaky little guy! Also we said the prayers in sacrament meeting and I said the opening prayer. So I went up on the stand and said the prayer and when I was done I opened my eyes and Ian was standing right next to me on the stand... It surprised me because I didn't even hear him come up. I picked him up and headed back to our seats and he cried because he wanted to stay up there. =) I love going to church! Not going for the past few weeks has really made me appreciate it more and really realize how much I'm going to miss the ward we are in right now! Hopefully we can love our ward in Arizona as much as we love this ward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow you're so good! She's only a month old and you're already back to church! Boston does the same thing with the sacrament. They are funny boys! So did Ian stay in nursery? Just when I thought Boston was completely used to it, he didn't want to stay last time. Oh well. What can you do! I love that you are updating your blog more often! Love you!
We love Ian, he is so smart and entertaining, i was giggling when we said amen and he was up there, it reminds me of someone elses child that follows her mother up to the stand!!
Post a Comment