
Miranda now weighs 8 lbs 13 oz, and is 22 inches long!!!!! She is growing like crazy! I took her to the Dr. today because she has been soooo miserable the last week and a half, I just knew something was going on! So when he saw how much she had gained since her last appointment he calculated that she was gaining about 1 3/4 ounces a day and they like them to gain only 1 ounce a day. So he thinks that she is eating too much... not that she is overweight, but you know at thanksgiving (or for me all the time) when you eat too much and then feel sick, well he thinks she is doing that every time she eats and that is why she is sooo uncomfortable and fussy all the time! So she is on a diet! He is having me feed her every two hours on the dot so she is eating more frequently and not getting as hungry, but then I'm going to feed her less too! So hopefully this works!
3 comments:
That's too bad. I hope she feels better. Feedings for newborns are so hard. Sometimes it is tough to figure what's wrong.
She's so cute Shauna. :)
Hey...I knew you had a blog for your photography but I never knew about this one....so fun...so cute. We will really miss you guys when you leave but are excited for you too!!!
Post a Comment