Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We got a house!

Yeah! My uncle was finally able to get a house under contract!! I don't have a picture of the front (but take my word for it, it's very cute!) but here are some pictures of the inside! We are going to be moving down there the end of July (right when it's really HOT, hopefully I can adjust to the heat quickly!) and we are soooo excited to get started with this part of our lives!





The best part about this 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom house is that it is going to be cheaper than renting a 2 bedroom apartment!!! It's crazy down there, the houses are soooo cheap! This house originally was a $235,000 house and my Uncle got it for less than half that! (Thanks guys!) It will be so nice renting from them because we know them and we know the house isn't going to go into forclosure so we can plan on living there for all four years!

That will be the longest Nik and I have ever lived somewhere! We have been married for almost four years and have lived in 7 different houses/apartments/condos... the longest we have lived in one place is about 9 months! =) It will be nice to be in the same ward for that long too! HOWEVER... I love the ward we're in right now and I'm going to be soooo sad to leave it!

Well this is our house and we are soooo excited!

8 comments:

Kaylee said...

That's such a cute place! I'm jealous of your THREE bedrooms!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Yay! It's adorable! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure you can't wait to have a place to call home for awhile finally! I can't think about you moving though cause it just makes me sad!

Our family of four said...

What a cute house! I am so excited for you guys, for this new chapter in your lives! We will miss you guys a ton!

Chelsie said...

that is awesome that you're getting such a great day and the fact that it's a house makes it even better!!! congrats!!! what part of az are you going to be in? and i'm going to have to agree with you on the anti gas stuff!! coop had that stuff until he was like 8 months, ah it worked wonders

Our family of four said...

Hey Shauna,
I am going private with my blog, what is your e-mail address?
Teriann

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Im very sad actually :( I dont want you to leave, however Im very excited for you~

Melanie said...

It's so cute...I am definitely going to come stay with you!!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Hey Shauna! I found your blog through Sara! Congrats on having your baby! Your kids are adorable! And congrats on the house! I am jealous because I have been looking for places for us down there and it has been a nightmare! We are moving down the second week in August. We will have to get together! :)