Friday, July 3, 2009

Ian and Miranda!

Ian has been LOVING Miranda! I wondered how he would be with her... and it is soooo cute! He is constantly lovin on her and kissing her and trying to hold her! It is so sweet to see them together!
Nik hates these headbands with the big flowers but I love them! I think they look so cute! By the way Miranda let me sleep for 4 hours in a row last night! It was fabulous!

Ian loves helping Miranda take a bath too! He dips his hands in the water and rubs her head! It is funny!


In this next picture Ian is holding Miranda and it looks like she is crying, but really she was so happy! She loves Ian sooo much! She has started smiling at us and I can't wait till she sees Ian and gives him a big smile!




I love my kids! What can I say except that I think mine are the cutest! (I might be a little biased!)

5 comments:

Our family of four said...

I can't believe your leaving so soon! We are going to miss you so much! I am way excited for you though, for this new chapter in your life.

Ashley and Parker Spendlove said...

Sad! :(

Holly said...

So sad, but exciting too! I'm glad things worked out with your house. We'll all miss you guys!

Kaylee said...

How exciting! It's sad to have you leave since I haven't known you very long but you'll have so many new things to experience. And Roger and I have loved living out on our own away from family, it really makes your relationship strong.

Jeff and Susan said...

you can't leave us! I am not going to let you! Just teasing we will definetly have to keep in touch!