Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What A Blessing!

Be sure to scroll down there are a few new posts!

We blessed Miranda Ann Spendlove on Sunday, July 5, 2009. The day didn't start off very well, I couldn't find Miranda's bow so I was bawling, we never did find it. Nik saved the day though and cut a little bow off a bonnet that came with her dress (that was hidious) and we glued it to her head with elmer's glue... so then I was OK! She looked beautiful!

She was such an ANGEL the whole day! She smiled a lot, she didn't make a peep during her blessing, she slept through the whole thing... she was just perfect (until that night of course!).



Nik gave her the most beautiful blessing! She has such a sweet little spirit and Heavenly Father blessed her with some pretty amazing things! It's amazing how much he loves us ALL!

Thanks to all these guys for helping bless my baby girl!


It's days like this that make everything worth it! Thanks to all our family and friends who love and support us! We appreciate and love you so much!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Wow. What a pretty dress. A little different dressing up little girl than a little boy. I hope your nights get better soon:-)You have such a cute little family.

Our family of four said...

Her Blessing dress is beautiful! What a special day!

Ryan and Heidi said...

I'm all of the sudden getting really really sad knowing that you guys are leaving us! What will I do without you? And what will Boston do without Ian? You have beautiful children and I love love her blessing dress! The bow turned out cute too. And I love her 4th of July outfit and tell Nik he's just gonna have to deal with the big bows cause she looks too dang cute in them! Ian looks like such a big boy in the pictures! That was a blast today, I'm glad we all got together!

Melanie said...

She looked so adorable. The pictures turned out so cute too. Girls are just so much fun. We have to get our pictures done like next week huh? Let me know if there is a day that works for you.

Chelsie said...

ah, she looks gorgeous!! i'm sorry about the bow, that's a bummer, but the one you ended up with turned out so cute, i love all the pics

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

WHAT A DRESS! I LOVE IT! She looks beautiful.

Julie said...

haha I love that we talk through our blogs!
Anyway, I am super excited for you to get here, although I hope you are prepared for the heat! I will call you in a couple of days to find out everything we can do to help so be thinking! For electric you will call APS, but I will give you all that info as it gets even closer!
love ya!

Kari said...

I was glad to get your comment and came to check out your blog. It's been awhile. Congrats on your little girl. She is darling, and I can't wait for mine!
Glad to hear you are loving having 2, cause I'm sure it's quite the change.

Brian and Amber said...

Shauna she is beautiful! I love all the pictures of her...and you look great too. So I got your email from Nik to invite you to our blog, but I lost it...sorry! So just send me an email to brianandamber@yahoo.com and I'll send an invite.

Also, good luck with your move!