Monday, November 9, 2009

For Lunch?

This is what Ian wanted for lunch today... ?
Green beans and olives with milk. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff! He ate it like it was the best thing he had ever eaten. =)
I guess this is what I get for letting him choose his own lunch!


10 comments:

Our family of four said...

That is so hilarious! You are so cute to actually give him that, I would probably just say no. It's getting closer to the 20th!!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Maddi and Cole said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! That makes me laugh! At least he's not a picky eater!

Monica McCoy said...

That is hilarious! Well, if he actually eats it, then not too bad.

The Asper's said...

Oh yum! Had he been crying? His eyelashes look wet :)

Chelsie said...

haha, that is hilarious and i love that he actually ate and loved it!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ya he cried because I didn't put milk in. I had no idea... It took a few minutes for him to stop crying long enough to tell me that he wanted milk in it! =) Who would have guessed!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

I actually gagged looking at that, yuck! I cant wait to see you!

Melanie said...

Haha...I love it. He is so funny!

Holly said...

What a very entertaining boy you have. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Jeff and Susan said...

What day are you coming into town???