Well she is fooling you! Lately she has had the worst temper. I'm talking full out tantrums!! Who knew that at 5 months a baby could be so opinionated! Don't even think about taking ANYTHING out of her hands if she wants it. You will get an earful of screams, cries, and yells. She is also super emotional. The other day Nik said to her "when are you going to grow up" in a playful tone and she burst into tears. The sad kind, frowny face and all.. like he hurt her feelings. I just had to laugh... I think I have a drama queen on my hands! =)
5 comments:
HA HA if its possible Gavin is even more relaxed than Carson was. Crazy how they can be so different.
Yes, she looks so sweet. It's so fun to see the different personalities your children have, especially to be able to know them right away. Lately my little guy has been throwing little tantrums and I don't remember Mosiah doing that at that age. Fun memories!
haha, i love that the girl in her is already so present...she is pretty stinkin cute.
She is so adorable!!! Don't you just love tantrums. That is girls for you, so emotional!
Oh that sweet face couldn't possible throw such a tantrum! She is so stinkin cute! I love your family picture by the way! You guys are a perfect family!
Post a Comment