Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS

Scroll down to see all of the new posts!

Earlier in the week we decided to make grahm cracker houses! The above picture is the final masterpiece!

Ian was very good at decorating and loved putting the candy and frosting on! As you can see... we used a lot of frosting! Nik made the house on the right and Ian and I made the house on the left!

Nik's house got a little heavy on top and collapsed! Our house stood strong!
There was a lot of this... I think Ian ate almost as much candy and frosting as he put on the houses! =)

This is how the houses started! We had a lot of fun doing this and I think we will do it again next year!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

How fun. That meal looks delicious and cute gingerbread (gram) houses. I think it would be so nice to be able to have it just be you and your hubby and kiddos for a holiday to start your own traditions. I have always wanted to do that. You guys just look so happy and I can't get over how cute your kids are. Every picture melts my heart. We are still missing you guys. I want to plan to come out there like in February. Would that work? Do you guys live anywhere near havasui indian reservation?

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Hey girlie I missed you this Christmas I missed you most while making chocolates. Your Christmas looked so fun though it would be nice to just focus on my own family. I hope to come out this spring Im talking to Taron about it now and will call soon!

Melanie said...

We did get the phone call on Christmas Eve from Ian. We thought it was so cute. I made Connor listen to it since he was the one who got Ian the present and he laughed and thought it was funny. We really missed you guys this year. We are glad you had a fun Christmas. It is a fun age and gets more fun every year.

Ryan and Heidi said...

I'm so glad you finally got a Christmas to yourself! Ya I'm a little jealous too...wish I could start my own traditions. Right now though, our traditions are going from one family to the next. But it's still a lot of fun! Nik looks like he absolutely loves his tv...but then again what guy wouldn't! Ian is looking so grown up and Miranda is getting so big! I can't believe it!

Our family of four said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I love all of the new posts! I just can't get over Miranda's little face, she is so sweet! Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I have been sick and then I got a virus on my computer. Watch for a post soon though. We miss you guys! Take care!