I just have to say how much I love MIRANDA!!! I have always loved her, but I just love her so much more lately!!
She is so patient and loving with Ian who is constantly taking toys away from her, being rough with her, sitting on her, yelling at her, giving her hugs and kisses, trying to pick her up, trying to share toys with her that she really doesn't want... you get the idea! =) She has her moody or emotional moments, but for the most part is just so sweet and loving!
She is also really good at playing. We have a BOX of toys in the family room and she will sit there and play for quite a while before she gets bored... but then again she is army crawling all over the place so when she does get bored with the toys she will just go find something else to play with or get into or just come find me! =) She has also learned how to make me feel bad... she will crawl to where I am at and put her hands on my feet or legs and do the saddest cry... of course I pick her up, I just can't resist!
4 comments:
She really is such a doll!!! My heart melts when I see pictures of her. She is so sweet.
She is just so adorable. I love the picture by the tree! Merry Christmas!!
She is so beautiful! Her smile makes me smile! :)
ok her little smile melts my heart. she is so cute!! your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard, you were dead on. it's so different than the first where i don't think i straightened my hair or left my house for at least a month. haha
Post a Comment