
Oh Miranda... Her latest is to not nurse during the day and then she wants to nurse all night long. Seriously, the nights I give in I'll feed her two or three times. I have let her cry it out (and always do the first time she wakes up) but she wakes up 30 minutes later and wants to eat again. Well I got sick of it and Friday night I let her cry every time she woke up... She cried all night. Starting at 12:30am she cried off and on (mostly on) until 5:30am. She started crying again at 6:30am and that is when I fed her. Well it was a hard night, but it paid off!! Last night she slept all night and didn't wake up until 7:30am. It was amazing and made me so happy!! So it was officially her first night sleeping through the night! (Too bad she is almost a year old) Now I just need to get Ian sleeping through the night (he wakes up to pee at least twice and won't go without me) and I might actually get some sleep!! =)
P.S. I know I'm a bad mom because she still has crib bumpers, but she loves them and cuddles up to them when she sleeps!
8 comments:
Good job for letting her cry it out! I think listening to your kid crying at night is one of the hardest things. Happy to hear it paid off! And its cute that she cuddles up to her bumpers! Brooklyn did that sometimes too. Glad you're getting more sleep!
You're amazing!
Way to be strong and let her cry it out. We have been doing that with Kenzli and she too is sleeping through the night most the time now too.
Don't feel bad about the bumper usage...we use one too. I haven't figured out any other way to keep her binkies from all falling out.
One day you will get some sleep...just in time to have another baby and start all over again :)
Don't worry I didnt' even think about the bumpers. Mia's 7 months and I still have her's. I don't remember when you're supposed to take em off. They just look so much cuter, I don't want to.
Anyway, way to go being tough. It's so hard to let em cry, but so worth it. And for Ian, atleast he's getting up to pee. Emett has been day time potty trained since 2, but is now almost 4 and still never gets up in the night to go, waking up in the morning with a wet pull up. Don't know how to teach nighttime potty training.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!
I wish Carson was sleeping through the night also, still in our bed UGH! Congrats Im so glad you stuck to your guns, and you are an incredible mommy!
She has gotten so big and beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment