Monday, May 24, 2010

So Exciting!!!!!

The kids at daddy's school!!

Yay... Nik finished his first year of Dental School!! I'm so proud of him for all of his hard work (and it has been hard work!) and studying!! It seems like it went by so fast... probably because he was so busy all the time! Now he is just studying lots for his boards. He'll take them on June 25th and then we get the rest of the summer off!! Yay!! We have no big plans except for moving and our trip to Utah coming up her pretty quick! Can't wait!


This is how Miranda folds her arms! Every time we say lets say a prayer she does this. She even tries to say the prayer in her baby gibberrish!! It is so sweet! The other day we sat down to eat dinner and she folded her arms before we even said anything about a prayer. She just waited until we were ready! Love her!

This is the house we are moving into!! I can't wait!! Notice the palm trees in the front yard... I love them! I just love everything about this house! I don't have any pics of the inside yet, but I'll show them when I get them!! I'm just ready to move!! But while I'm waiting we have been swimming a lot and just enjoying that we have Nik home a little more often now that school is out!

7 comments:

Joe and Nicole said...

Sounds like life is really good! I am so happy for you guys. Exciting times ahead!! Love you all :0)

Kaylee said...

Uh hello?! I'm jealous! That house is SOO cute and you have your OWN PALM TREE! I'm so glad you guys are so happy there!

Melanie said...

Yay...one year down...your house is darling. I bet you are excited. We can't wait to see you guys. Connor just graduated from preschool and he had to dress up as a dentist because they did a trip to the dentist. He kept saying he looked like Nik. It was funny. We are excited your life is going so good right now. How fun.

Melanie said...

I am so jealous you have a Palm Tree...that is my dream! If you have time when you are here in Utah let me know. I would love to see ya!

Jeff and Susan said...

how exciting!! call me when you get into town! Good job Nick!!! I am wishing we had your weather yesterday it felt like it was january

Kallee said...

Love it! Thanks for letting us tag along for pool time. We love you guys!

Lisa and Daniel said...

Where is your new house at? Its so cute! Jealous.