I just wanted to share a few pictures of my favorite place!!
I love the Temple!! I'm so excited to have one that will be so close to my house here! I have a very strong testimony of going to the Temple. The peace and the joy that can be felt there is very real and very special! Going to the Temple makes me a better person. The Spirit that I feel when I go to the Temple strengthens me and teaches me. Elder Robert D. Hales said "When you are troubled and ahve crucial decisions that weigh heavily on your mind and soul, you can take your cares to the temple and receive spiritual guidance." I'm so grateful for these beautiful Temples that we have!! What a great blessing!



2 comments:
i love all the pics. they truly are amazing places..a little heaven on earth
Love the pics! Thanks for the Email! love you!
Post a Comment