Today I made chocolate carmel apples!! I'd say it was successful!
From left to right: Apple Pie (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory recipe! Theirs are prettier, but it tastes the same and for a fraction of the cost!!!), candy bar, smores, candy sprinkles!!
All the apples are dipped in carmel, then chocolate, then the topping!
For those of you who have never had an apple pie apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (you are missing out!) it is carmel, white chocolate, and a brown sugar/cinnamon mixture!! (HEAVEN!) And the rest are dipped in regular chocolate with the various toppings!! I felt pretty creative with the smores apple... I crushed up grahm crackers and added little bits of marshmellow. After I dipped it in chocolate I dipped it in the grahm crackers and marshmellows and it worked like a charm!
Miranda was a happy watcher!!




5 comments:
those look soooo good!!! You need to teach me how to make them!
They look great!
You inspired us so we dipped some apple pie apples and they were so Yummy~ thanks for the idea!
My mouth just watered, I might have druled!
YUM!!!! I want one!!
Post a Comment